At Willand, we take our commitment to our clients seriously. Our uniformed and trained staff is responsible and their passion for their work is evident in the quality of the outcome. Our staff is courteousness and respectful when interacting with our clients and tenants.
The right equipment – properly maintained
Willand has a complete fleet of logoed trucks and equipment necessary to provide a wide range of services all stored at our yard in Markham, fully supported by our own onsite mechanical shop and team. There is no job too big or too small nor too messy that we can’t complete or at least assist in coming up with a creative solution.
Smart management means we’re ready when you need us
- Financially stable – a family-run business for 30 years
- Very Balanced: 50% of contracts salt inclusive/50% of contracts salt exclusive
- The same high level of service for all our clients regardless of the contract (material inclusive or exclusive)
- Our suppliers are prepaid for bulk materials to ensure service quality is maintained in case of shortages
- Back up generator on site to maintain business continuity in case of power outage
- Large storage for seasonal bulk materials and fuel to ensure we’re ready when you need us
- Backup equipment is available when needed
- Investments are made into equipment upgrades annually
- 3 full time mechanics for fleet support in case of breakdowns